Cashew nut fry
Ginger cut as long
1. Heat a pan in oil.Saute ginger-garlic paste in it . Put chicken piece with adequate salt,chilly powder and turmeric powder. Pour some water and allow to cook for a while.
2.Heat another pan in oil and ghee. Saute ginger-garlic paste, green chilly and badam. Put chilly-turmeric powders,gar am masala and salt.Add channa dhal and wheat. Put some coriander leaves into it and saute well.
4. Shift it into the pressure cooker. Add the chicken stock and water. Separate the chicken from stock and set aside. Put the fried onion and close the pressure cooker. Up to 2 whistle cooker must be in medium flame and after that in low flame.
5. Cut the chicken pieces into small and grind it.
6. Girnd the dhal mix.
7. Take a bowl and mix the chicken and dhal.
8. Saute the onion in ghee. And pour it over the mix and stir well. Garnish it with cashew nut coriander leaves and long cut ginger.