Unlike commercial eye liners, natural liners are toxin free and do not have any negative side effects. Watch how you can make ♥natural eye liner♥ using natural ingredients available in your kitchen! Click here to subscribe : http://goo.gl/ZyxisL. Check other awesome ♥♥♥ ORGANIC MAKEUP ♥♥♥ videos:
Natural Eye Liner:
• Add definition to the eyes
• Are free of talc, synthetic fragrances, dies & photo-chemical
• Do not have any negative side-effects.
• Are easier to use
• Stick to the skin for a longer duration.
• Provide moisturization
• Prevent infection
Natural eye liner using aloe vera:
Aloe vera moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel
1. Add 2 tsp of coconut oil in a container
2. Now add 4 tsp aloe vera gel to it
3. Finally add ½ tsp cocoa powder to it
4. Mix all the ingredients well
5. Store it in an airtight container in a cool place
6. Make sure to use a clean brush while applying the eye liner
Natural eye liner using jojoba oil:
Jojoba oil is antibacterial in nature & is effective in preventing & treating infections of the skin
1. Take a handful of peeled almonds
2. Heat these on a pan till they turn jet black
3. Now grind these to make a fine paste
4. Add 1 tbsp jojoba oil to it
5. Mix it thoroughly
6. You can now apply it to your eyelids using an angular brush
• Don’t forget to remove the eyeliner before you sleep
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.