Get a glowing face with this natural, non-toxic blush! Watch how you can make ♥blush♥ using natural ingredients available in your kitchen! Click here to subscribe Check other awesome ♥♥♥ ORGANIC MAKEUP ♥♥♥ videos:
• Adds a rosy glow to the face
• Helps mask a tired & dull look
• Free from harmful substances
Homemade blush using arrowroot, cocoa and ginger:
1. Taking Take½ tsp of arrowroot powder in a bowl.
2. Add to it a ¼ tsp of organic cocoa powder.
3. Then add a pinch of ginger to it.
4. Mix these powders well and use as a natural blush powder
on a cleansed face.
• You may have to experiment with the quantities of the
ingredients depending on the desired colour.
Homemade cheek stain using beet and hibiscus:
1. Take ½ a beet root and trim off the skin.
2. Then chop it into small pieces.
3. Now add these pieces into a blender.
4. Add to this, 2 tbsp of olive oil.
5. Then add 1 tsp of hibiscus powder.
6. And also add 1 Tbsp of honey.
7. Now blend the ingredients together till liquefied.
8. Then strain the liquid into a small air tight glass jar.
9. Using a cotton swap or thin make-up brush, dab three dots
of this stain onto the apple of your cheek.
10. Smiling while applying the stain will help in better
11. Now blend the stain onto the cheek in circular motions till it
absorbs the stain.
12. And repeat the same on the other cheek.
• This cheek stain blusher can be preserved in the
refrigerator for about 2 months.
• Choose the colour as per your skin complexion.
• Apply after applying the rest of the make-up to prevent
• Begin with a small amount to avoid over-doing the colour.
• And for a natural, youthful look, concentrate the colour on the
apple of your cheek while smiling or making a fish-face and
blush on each side no lower than the nostrils and no closer
to your nose than your pupil.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.