Check out our new Tasty Demais Facebook page! – http://on.fb.me/1PWwC7i
Serves: 4 cakes
– 1 2/3 cups Doce de Leite
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 2 egg yolks
– 2 whole eggs
– 1/4 cup flour
– Additional butter and flour to line ramekins.
1. In a medium bowl, mix Doce de Leite and melted butter.
2. In a separate medium bowl, mix egg yolks and eggs. Once combined, mix in Doce de Leite mixture. Add in flour, a little at a time, to ensure everything is mixed evenly and the batter is smooth.
3. Line ramekins with butter and flour. Pour out excess flour. Divide Doce de Leite batter in each ramekin. Leave about 1 cm from the top.
4. Bake the cakes for 220˚C / 425˚F for 12-14 minutes. The cakes should be golden brown and should jiggle in the middle. The more you bake, the less molten the center will be.
5. Run a knife along the edges of the ramekin to loosen and invert onto a plate. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy! All Tasty music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.