Easy Chicken Fry Recipe
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger & garlic paste – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Curd/Yogurt – 2 tsp
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Besan/Gram flour – 1 1/2 tbsp
Oil for frying
1. The key step to this recipe is marinating. To the Chicken add Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Ginger & garlic paste, Salt, Curd/yogurt, Lemon juice & mix it well.
2. Let it marinate for about an hour.
3. Before to start frying add Besan/Gram flour to coat the chicken pieces.
4. Once Oil is hot, gently drop the marinated chicken pieces & fry until it turns golden colour.
5. Serve hot with Biryani for this Eid.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.