Watch and learn how to make Restaurant style Egg Biryani with Chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
Presenting the most easiest, delicious and flavorful Egg Biryani that one can make at home with very few ingredients. Let us learn to make step by step.
4 tsp of Ghee
1 tsp of Cumin Seeds
2 pieces of Cinnamon
3 Pieces of Cardamom
4 to 5 Pieces of Cloves
2 to 3 Bay Leaves
10 Pieces of Broken Cashews
1 ½ tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste
2 to 3 Medium Sized Onions
4 to 5 Green Chillies
Coriander leaves and Mint leaves
Salt to Taste
½ a tsp Turmeric
½ a tsp of Cumin Seeds Powdered
Pinch of Garam Masala Powdered
3 tbsp of Yogurt
2 cups of Soaked Basmati Rice
4 cups of Water
Finely Chopped Mint
Finely Chopped Coriander
2 Beaten Eggs
2 Boiled Eggs
-Heat two heaped tsp of ghee, add tsp of Cumin seeds, 2 pieces of Cinnamon, 3 Pieces of Cardamom, 4 to 5 pieces of cloves, 2 to 3 bay leaves, 10 pieces of broken Cashews, 1 ½ tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste, 2 to 3 medium sized onions thinly sliced, 4 to 5 Green chillies and saute it till it gets translucent.
-Add coriander leaves and Mint leaves, 2 Tomatoes thinly sliced and add some spices of ½ a tsp turmeric, ½ a tsp of cumin seeds powdered, pinch of Garam Masala powdered and salt to taste. Mix it well.
– Use Capsicum if needed
– Add 3 tbsp of heaped Yogurt and switch of the gas and keep it a side for 5 minutes.
– Take a Shallow pan and saute the soaked Basmati rice in 2 spoons of Ghee. Switch off the gas and mix it in the prepared masala pot.
– Add 4 cups of water and give it a mix, cover it up and put it on a low flame. Let it cook.
– Add some fried onions, finely chopped mint and coriander, saffron and stir it well.
– Heat a pan, add some ghee and add 2 beaten eggs, chilly powder, salt and scramble it.
-Add 2 slit boiled eggs and put it in the rice mix.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.