Egg – 4 nos
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Tomato – 1 no. finely chopped
Green chili – 1 no. (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl crack open the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk the eggs gently.
3. Now add the finely chopped onion, finely chopped tomato, chopped green chili (optional), finely grated carrot, finely grated cabbage, chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
4. For Egg bites, I am using Unniyappa Chatti/Paniyaram Pan/kallu. Add oil and coat it well.
5. Pour the egg mix fill it 3/4th. Cook it on medium flame.
6. Once it cooked on side flip it over and cook on other side.
7. If its cooked on both sides remove it & serve hot.
Enjoy with your family & friends. HAPPY COOKING with HOMECOOKING
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production – http://www.ventunotech.com
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.