Egg Drop Soup
Water – 1 liter
Chicken stock cube – 1 no
Green chili – 1 no (thinly sliced)
Soy sauce – 1 tsp
Egg – 1 no
Corn flour – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
A few Coriander leaves (optional)
1. Pour water (1 liter) into a pot and heat it.
2. In a cup dissolve the corn flour in a little water and keep aside.
3. While the water is heating, dissolve the chicken stock cube in the boiling water. To this add green chilies, soy sauce, and the corn flour solution. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Crack open an egg and whisk it nicely.
5. When the water bubbles up, add the egg gently, keep stirring while you drop the eggs.
6. Garnish with few coriander leaves (optional).
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.