Egg Fried Rice
Cooked Rice – 1 cup [Buy: https://goo.gl/NEh6TK]
Egg – 3 nos
Sesame oil – 1 1/2 tbsp [Buy: https://goo.gl/1bC11r]
Onion – 1 chopped
A few cloves of Garlic
A piece of Ginger
Capsicum – 1 finely chopped
Spring Onion – 1 bunch chopped
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper – 1 tsp
Part 1: Frying the Rice
1. Heat Sesame oil/ regular oil in a pan.
2. Add the Onion, Garlic, Ginger & Capsicum. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Now add the finely chopped Spring Onions, Salt & Pepper. Mix well.
4. Make sure the flame is low. Now gradually add the cooked long grain Rice & mix gently.
Part 2: Scrambled Egg
1. Crack open the 3 Eggs, season it with Salt & Pepper.
2. Whisk it gently.
3. Heat Oil in a small sauce pan.
4. Pour the egg & scramble it till half cooked.
Part 3: Cooking the Rice & Egg
1. Now add the Scrambled Egg to the cooking Rice.
2. Cook it further in low flame for a minute.
Your Egg fried rice is ready!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.