Egg chapati Kothu is an easy and quick lunchbox recipe or it can be had as a snack. Do try the recipe and enjoy with your family.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 4 persons
(Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom pods)
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Green chili – 2 nos chopped
Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 Tsp
Tomato – 2 nos chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Chili powder – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Egg – 5 nos
Chopped Coriander leaves
Ghee – 2 Tsp
1. Roll the chapatis and cut it into thins strips
2. Heat a pan with some oil
3. Add cinnamon, cloves and cardamom pods
4. Add the finely chopped onions and green chilies. Saute it till they are golden brown.
5. Add ginger garlic paste and the finely chopped tomatoes
6. Saute it for about 5 minutes
7. Add turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and stir well
8. Now add the eggs to the mixture and mix everything
9. Add chopped coriander leaves and ground pepper
10. Add the chapati bits while the eggs are still cooking
11. Saute them for about 5 minutes.
12. Add some ghee and turn off the stove.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.