Egg Kothu Parotta
Parotta – 3 nos
Egg – 4 nos
Chicken Salna – 1/2 cup (optional)
Green chili – 2 nos
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 Tsp
Tomato – 2 nos chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Chili powder – 2 Tsp
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
Few Curry leaves
Salt to taste
Parotta recipe: https://goo.gl/WDB51W
Chicken Kothu Parotta recipe: https://goo.gl/ikeMrc
Chicken Salna recipe: https://goo.gl/ap2bbz
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. In this recipe, I am using pre-made parotta or you can use leftover parotta. Pull apart the parotta into small pieces and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide saucepan. Add onion, green chili, garlic and saute till onion turns transparent.
3. Then add ginger garlic paste, tomato and saute till tomatoes become mushy.
4. Now add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder and mix well.
5. Make a well in the center. Add little oil, reduce the flame.
6. Crack open the 4 eggs and season with pepper.
7. Increase the flame and scramble the egg and then mix with the masala.
8. Add Curry leaves, Parotta pieces and mix well.
9. Finally, add Chicken salna (optional) and mix well.
10. Egg Kothu Parotta is ready, serve hot with chicken salna.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.