We always wonder what to make when we have leftover chapatis and when we want to whip up something quick and tasty. Here’s an easy and tasty recipe to Egg Frankie or Egg Wrap. This has minimal ingredients but you can alter the veggies and condiments according to your taste. This is also a clever way to include some veggies in your kid’s diet if they are fussy about eating veggies.
Egg – 1 no.
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Chili powder – 1/4 Tsp
Mayonnaise – 2 Tbsp
Hot sauce – 3 Tsp
Salt to taste
Egg Kothu Chapati recipe: https://goo.gl/J9wmks
Egg Butter Masala recipe: https://goo.gl/zRgAKq
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. For this recipe, you can either use pre-made chapatis or you can use freshly made chapatis
2. In a large bowl add the vegetables and give them a toss
3. Add mayonnaise and hot sauce to the vegetables
4. Mix everything till it is well combined and set this aside
5. To make the egg wrap, crack open an egg in a small bowl
6. Add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, onions and green chilies
7. Whisk the egg
8. Heat a pan and place the cooked chapati on it, pour in the whisked egg on top of it
9. Close and cook till the egg is half cooked and set on the chapati
10. Flip the chapati and cook it till the egg is completely cooked
11. Add the mixed vegetables on top of the chapati
12. You can add extra hot sauce if you prefer
13. Roll the chapati and your Egg Frankie is ready to be served.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.