Ela Ada Recipe – Steamed Banana Leaf Pancake Recipe
Learn how to make Steamed Banana Leaf Pancake with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
The authentic food from the land of backwaters – Ela Ada in simple words Steamed Banana Leaf Pancake. The regular breakfast with the flavor of Banana in it, made in most easy and quick way. In the last episode of Masala Trails learn how to make Steamed Banana Leaf Pancake recipe with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried
– 1 ½ cup of Rice Flour
– Salt to Taste
– Banana Leaves
– freshly desiccated coconut
– freshly cut jaggery
– Make a dough out of rice flour, salt to taste and water and let it sit for 5-10 minutes
– On a low flame, toast the banana leaves, which are cut into small pieces
– Take a banana leaf and take the dough and spread it over, add desiccated coconut, jaggery and banana slices.
– Roll the banana leaf
– Put the Banana Leaf Pancakes in the steamer for 10 minutes
– Let it cool for 5 minutes
And the Steamed Banana Leaf Pancake is ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.