Skin exfoliation removes dead skin cells and improves the blood circulation and also keeps the skin fresh and prevents wrinkles. Watch how you can make a face scrub using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
Home made Face Scrub:
• Skin exfoliation removes dead skin cells and improves the blood circulation
• Exfoliating also:
o Keeps the skin fresh
o Prevents wrinkles
Natural home made face scrub using oatmeal, almonds, honey and milk:
1. Take ½ bowl of powdered oatmeal
2. Add 6-7 crushed almonds
3. Add 2 tbsp honey
4. Add some milk to make a paste
5. Mix well
6. Apply this on the face
7. Massage gently for 2 min
8. Wash off with warm water
Natural home made face scrub using sugar and olive oil:
• This is a highly effective body scrub.
1. Take 6 tbsp sugar
2. Add 5 tsp olive oil
3. Mix well to make a thick paste
4. Apply this on dry areas like elbows, knees and foot
5. Do this once a month
• Clean the skin properly before exfoliating
• Remove contact lenses before applying the scrub
• Do not exfoliate excessively as it can lead to skin damage
• Exfoliate 1-2 times a week
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.