In today’s Episode we are going to see Homemade jam, Its Fig Jam. This simple recipe uses Fresh Figs, Sugar, Cinnamon powder and water. Enjoy it with your bread, toast, chapatti and crackers.
• 250 grams fresh figs
• ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
• 1 ¾ cups Sugar
• 1 cup Water
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour
PREPARATION TIME: 20 Minutes
1. Take a pot.
2. Pour a cup of water into the pot.
3. Add the sugar, mix well and wait for it to dissolve. Keep stirring.
4. Cook the fruit in sugar syrup.
5. After about 5 minutes add ½ tsp cinnamon powder and mix it well.
6. Cook until the water evaporates and the contents thicken considerably.
Optional: Cut the figs finely if you do not want large fig pieces in your jam
7. Store in the refrigerator. The jam condenses on cooling.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.