• 2 Potatoes
• 10 Roasted red chilies
• 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
• Tamarind, the size of a lemon
• 3 tsp Mustard seeds
• Salt to taste
• Oil, for cooking
How to make Aachar Aloo:
• Cut potatoes into small cubes.
• Apply little salt over it & keep it aside for 20 minutes.
• Remove the salt from potatoes & fry them in the oil.
• Grind the remaining ingredients to a smooth paste, adding a little water.
• Boil the grounded paste & add a little salt.
• Add the fried potatoes to the ground paste.
• Achar Aloo is ready.