Fresh Fruits Popsicle
Strawberry – 2 nos
Mango – 1 no
Kiwi – 2 nos
Blue Berry – 8 nos
Tender Coconut Water – 1 cup
Honey – 2 tsp
1. Cut the fruits into bite sized pieces
2. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 cup of tender coconut water
3. Fill in the popsicle moulds with the fruits and pour in the tender coconut and honey water
4. Freeze the popsicles for about 6-8 hours
5. Fresh fruits popsicles are ready and can be had as a snack or a dessert.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.