Learn how to make Frozen Hot Chocolate, an absolute delight to please all you chocolate lovers.
On a hot summer afternoon, an icy blend of chocolaty goodness is surely a bliss.
Food blogger Tarika Singh is up with a sweet, chocolaty comfort in a cup, called frozen hot chocolate. It is very popular, easy to make and tastes absolutely luscious till the last drop.
Take a look at Tarika’s enticing take on this indulging frozen hot chocolate.
120 gms of 45% dark chocolate
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. cocoa powder
1 cup milk
2 cups of ice
– Take some chocolates (as per your choice) in a bowl and heat them in a microwave till they melt.
– After melting the chocolates, add the sugar and cocoa powder to it.
– Whisk them well till you get a rich chocolate mixture.
– Add the milk to the chocolate mixture and stir well till they combine thoroughly.
– Pour the mixture in a mixer and quickly blitz the same with the ice cubes.
– Indulge in your favorite frozen hot chocolate.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.