Fruit Custard Recipe
Apple – 1 chopped
Mango – 1 chopped
Pomegranate – 1 chopped
Banana – 2 chopped
Milk – 1 litre
Custard powder – 3 tbsp
Sugar – 1 cup
1. Boil 1 liter of milk.
2. In a cup add a little milk, custard powder & mix it well. Keep it aside.
3. Once the milk is boiled, add custard mix & continuously stir it.
4. Add enough sugar according to your taste & continue stir to avoid lumps.
5. Turn off the stove once it cooked, cool the mixture to the room temperature.
6. In a serving bowl fill the mixed fruit on top of it pour the cream custard.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.