Learn how to make the authentic Ghee Rice, a Malabari Muslim food delicacy by Sneha Nair only on Get Curried
When you are pressed for time and need to make a special meal, Ghee rice is the go to recipe. Handful of ingredients, quick and easy to make, rich, tasty and filling Ghee rice is a perfect Malabar Muslim Delicacy for you. So watch the video and learn to make Ghee rice a fragrant, subtly spiced special rice among the variety rice items of India.
– 2-3 tsp of Ghee
– 2 sticks of Cardamom
– ½ inched of chopped ginger
– 2-3 slit green chillies
– 15-20 raisins
– Few cashew nuts
– 3 Chopped Onions
– Basmati Rice
– 2 portions of water
– Add ghee in a pan, to which add Cardamom sticks, Cinnamon, Cloves
– Once cooked add chopped ginger, green chillies, raisins, cashew nuts, chopped onions
– Add salt to speed up the process of Cooking
– Add Basmati Rice in the mixture to which add water and mix it
– Put the pan on low flame and cover it for 10 mins
– Add ghee and cook the raisin and put it on top of the rice
– Add cashew nuts and cook them in Ghee and garnish it on the top of Rice
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.