Learn how to make Gingerbread Biscuits, with Chef Nick Saraf, only on Get Curried
When it comes to making your Christmas treat perfect & complete, Gingerbread cookies are undoubtedly one of the best in the league! So, stay glued to your browsers as Chef Nick Saraf takes you through the recipe of gingerbread cookies, also telling you how to make them in different shapes. Grab your aprons now!
– 125gms of butter
– 175gms of brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 4tsp of Golden Syrup/ molasses/ honey
– 350gms of flour
– 2tsp of ground ginger
– 1 tsp of ground Cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
– 1/2 tsp of salt
– 1 tsp of baking soda
– 1- 2 tsp of milk
– 2 egg whites
– 350gms of icing sugar
– juice of half a lemon
– Add butter, brown sugar and a egg together and whisk it properly.
– Add golden syrup to the wet ingredients and mix the mixture properly and keep it aside.
– Add the dry ingredients together – ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, salt and baking soda.
– Mix both the wet and dry ingredients together and mix it add milk and create a dough.
-Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate it for half hour
– Take half the dough, dust the silicon mat with flour and roll the dough.
-Trim of the sides of the rolled dough.
– Cut out the biscuits with biscuit cutter of different shapes, take of the excess dough gently.
– Preheat the oven and put the silicon mat on the tray and put in the oven for 110 degrees for 10 minutes.
– Whisk together – egg whites, icing sugar and juice of half a lemon.
– Cover the icing with plastic.
– Take a piping bag, add the icing to it and design the biscuits.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.