Green Chilli Pickle | Hari Mirch ka Achar | Achaar Recipes
Green Chilli – 100 gms
Yellow Mustard – 100 gms
Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
Juice of 2 Lemon
Mustard Oil – 4 Tbsp
Fennel powder – 1 Tsp
Fenugreek powder – 1/4 Tsp
Asafoetida powder – 1 Tsp
1. Remove the stock from green chilli and cut into quarter inch pieces.
2. To the blender add yellow mustard and grind to a coarse powder.
3. In a wide bowl add the cut green chilli, salt, turmeric powder, juice of 2 lemons, and mix well. Keep it aside.
4. Heat Mustard oil in a pan.
5. Once the oil is hot add the ground yellow mustard powder, fennel powder, and fenugreek powder.
6. Keep the flame on low and cook for 2 mins.
7. Now add asafoetida powder, salt and mix well.
8. After 2 mins add the green chilli and mix well.
9. Turn off the stove. You can bottle it and refrigerate it and use it within a week.
10. Your Green Chilli Pickle/Hari Mirch ka Achar is ready.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.