The Green Peas cutlet is a tasty & novel cutlet with a unique creamy and sweet taste of green peas. The main ingredients are Green Peas, Pitted Dates, Salted Pistachios, Besan flour, lemon juice and ghee.
• 250 gm Green Peas
• 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
• A piece of ginger (chopped)
• Few Dates (chopped)
• Few Salted Pistachios
• Cumin Seeds
• Cumin Powder
• Coriander Powder
• Turmeric powder
• Asafoetida powder
• Salt to taste
• Besan Flour (Gram Flour)
• Juice of ½ lime
• Ghee (for frying)
• Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
• PREPARATION TIME: 40 minutes
1. Take about 2 tsp of ghee in a pot, add the peas, green chilli, ginger, ¼ tsp asafetida powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, cumin seeds, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, and enough salt. Gently mix them and add little water. Close the lid for the peas to cook quickly. (Until the peas absorb all the water)
2. Add sated pistachios and chopped dates to the peas, once cooled grind it to a coarse paste.
3. Add some coriander leaves, besan and lime juice to the paste, mix well and check the seasoning before frying.
4. Roll the paste to small patties.
5. Take a small pan; add some ghee, and shallow fry the patties to a light brown color.
Like us on FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.