Learn how to make Juicy Grilled Coriander Prawns, a delicious prawns recipe byTarika Singh.
Prawns are simply delectable when grilled. Food blogger Tarika Singh brings to your table the recipe of deliciously succulent grilled prawns.
1 bunch of coriander and its stems
3-4 cloves of garlic
pinch of freshly grated ginger
pinch of sea salt
pepper to taste
1 tsp dried parsley leaves (If you’re using fresh parsley, add 2 tsp)
1 tbsp olive oil
To marinate the prawns:
– Add the roughly chopped coriander leaves and its stems, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, minced garlic cloves, freshly grated ginger, chilli flakes, sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, dried parsley leaves and olive oil to the mixer and blitz the ingredients together.
– Toss the prawns with the marinade.
– Cover the marinated prawns with a cling film and leave it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
To make the prawns:
– After 30 minutes of marination, put the prawns in the skewer stick
Slide the prawns on the skewer stick from tail to head.
– Brush your grilling pan with little oil and then heat it.
– Once the pan is hot, drop the skewers in.
– Let the prawns grill nicely on both the sides.
– Once done, plate them with a dip of your choice.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.