Premature greying is when hair loses its natural pigmentation at an early age. Watch how you can stop premature graying of hair using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
Premature Greying of Hair:
• Premature greying is when hair loses its natural pigmentation at an early age
• Lack of nutrition to the scalp due to improper diet
• Deficiency in vitamins like:
o Vitamin B
• Not cleaning the scalp regularly
• Using very hot water while washing hair
• Excessive blow drying
• Regular usage of hair dyes
• Hereditary condition
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberries:
1. Cut, deseed and crush 4-5 Indian gooseberries to a paste
2. Apply this paste on the scalp
3. Leave it for 15-20 min
4. Wash hair with normal water
Natural home remedy using curry leaves and coconut oil:
1. Take 7-8 crushed curry leaves
2. Add 3 tbsp of coconut oil
3. Heat this mixture for 5-7 min
4. Strain the mixture
5. Massage on scalp when lukewarm
Natural home remedy using lemon juice and almond oil:
1. Take 1 tsp of lemon juice
2. Add 2 tsp of almond oil
3. Mix well
4. Massage on the scalp
• Massage scalp regularly with warm mustard or coconut oil to prevent premature greying
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.