Ragi Idli & Dosa
Ragi – 100 ml
Urad Dal – 50 gms
Idli Rice – 100 gms
#HealthyBreakfast #RagiIdli #Dosa #ragidosa #ragi #Fingermillet #homecooking #recipes
1. Soak ragi, urad dal and rice separately for about 3 hours
2. Once soaked, grind the urad dal to a smooth batter and take it in a bowl
3. Next, grind ragi and rice together to a smooth and fine batter and add it to the urad dal batter
4. Add some rock salt and mix it well
5. Let the batter ferment for about 8 hours
6. Once the batter is fermented, it is ready to make idlis and dosas
7. To make idlis, add the batter into the idli moulds and steam cook it
8. To make dosas, add a ladle of the batter onto the tawa and spread the batter thin
9. Add oil and cook both sides of the dosa by flipping it
10. You can serve the idlis and dosas hot with some chutney and sambar .
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.