Excessive Hair Growth:
• A woman has excess thick hair on her upper lips, chin, chest,
arms, lower back and buttocks.
• Higher levels of male hormones
• Medical conditions
• Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Natural home remedy using turmeric & gram flour:
These leaves have been used for centuries as part of Ayurvedic medicine to cure skin diseases, infections and liver disorders. These leaves also help provide pain relief.
1. Take 3 tbsp of gram flour (besan) in a bowl
2. Now add 3 tbsp of turmeric powder in this
3. Mix this well and add some water to get a pack like
4. Apply this pack on the affected area with help of a soft brush
5. Keep it till it gets dry
6. Once dry, dip a cotton ball in lukewarm water and wipe the
pack out. You will find that along with the pack, the strands of
hair are also removed
7. Wash the affected area with soap and water
You may use this remedy once a week
Natural home remedy using egg:
1. Take the white of 1 egg in a bowl
2. Add 1 tsp of sugar in this
3. Also add ½ tsp of corn flour in this.
4. Now beat this to make a smooth paste
5. Apply this to the affected portion with help of a brush
6. Let it dry
7. Once it dries, it will look like a thin mask covering the portion
8. Now pull it off firmly and the hair will get pulled out with it.
9. Wash the area with lukewarm water and soap
You may apply this mask once a week or as and when required
• Consult a health care professional
• Include organic fermented soy products in diet
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.