Here is what you’ll need!
Honey Mustard Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad
2 tablespoons olive oil
⅓ cup honey
3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
4 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
1 avocado, diced
1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
¼ cup cooked bacon, diced
1. In a small bowl, add the olive oil, honey, stone ground mustard, Dijon mustard, lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
2. Remove ½ of the marinade and refrigerate to use as a dressing.
3. Add chicken thighs to remaining marinade and let it marinate for two hours.
4. Add a teaspoon of olive oil to a nonstick pan. Sear chicken on each side until golden, 5. crispy, and cooked through. Set aside and allow to rest.
5. Put lettuce in a large bowl, add tomatoes, red onions, avocado slices, and hard-boiled egg.
6. Slice chicken into strips and place in the salad.
7. Add the remaining marinade to the salad and toss.
8. Sprinkle bacon on top.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.