Learn how to make Butter Chicken, an heavenly chicken gravy recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar.
Butter Chicken is probably one of the most popular Indian chicken recipes liked by all & hence chef Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen, your favorite delicacy from restaurant. So watch and learn how to make butter chicken at home only on Get Curried.
For the chicken
300 gms Chicken breast boneless
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil to pan fry
For the gravy
500 gms roughly slit tomatoes
100 gms roughly cut onions
1 tbsp garlic paste
50 gms cashew
1 tsp kasoori methi
1/2 tsp garam masala
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
5 tbsp butter
3 tbsp cream
2 tbsp malt vinegar / 1.5 tbsp White Vinegar
Salt to taste
– Marinate the chicken with ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder and salt and keep it aside for 15 to 20 minutes
– In a pan heat some oil then fry the marinated chicken pieces in it,once done place it into a bowl.
– In the same pan add onion, oil, spoonful of butter and once the onions are cooked add tomatoes and cashew nuts
– Add some water and garlic paste, salt, malt vinegar, sugar, garam masala powder and chilli powder. Evenly mix it and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes
– Churn the mixture into fine puree.
– Strain it back into the same pan make sure there is minimal wastage.
– Add butter, cream, chicken and kasoori meethi and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
– Garnish it with cream and kasoori meethi
Butter Chicken is ready to be served!
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: https://www.youtube.com/user/Getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/JVFSlx
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/XcLvbU
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.