How to Make Mutton Korma – Shahi Mutton Korma Recipe
Learn How to Make Mutton Korma Recipe aka Shahi Mutton Korma, a Ramzan Special Recipe, from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this Restaurant Style Mutton Curry Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
½ kg. Mutton
1 tsp. Chilli Powder
½ tsp. Coriander powder
2 tsp. Ginger garlic paste
4 onions, deep fried till golden brown
1 cup plain yoghurt/hung curd
Handful of almonds, boiled and peeled
1 tsp. garam masala
1 tsp. of Kewda Water or Rose water
Salt to taste
Whole Spice Mix:-
Grind Pinch of nutmeg (grated), 2 green cardomoms, 1 piece of mace and 4 cloves
– In a bowl mix the mutton with hung curd, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
– In a mixer/grinder, grind the whole spice mix and almonds together by adding a spalsh of water and form a paste.
– In the same vessel, grind the fried onions and form a paste.
– Heat some ghee in a pressure cooker and add the marinated mutton in it.
– Then add the fried onion paste, salt and water to it. Cover with the lid and cook till 8 whistles are blown.
– Once the lid is opened, add spice mix and almond paste to it.
– Add garam masala, Kewda water and mix well.
Mutton Korma is ready to serve!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.