Kadai Paneer – Restaurant Style
#KadaiPaneer #PaneerRecipe #veggravyrecipe
Kadai Paneer is one of the most common paneer gravies. It is extremely flavorful and delicious. Kadai Paneer gets its flavor from the freshly ground masala powder, that I am going to show you in the recipe. Serve the Kadai Paneer recipe with roti, phulkas or naans or even pulao or ghee rice.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Number of Servings: 4-5 persons
To Make Fried Onion & Capsicum
Oil – 2 Tsp
Onion – 1 No.
To fry Paneer
Paneer – 400 Gms
To Make Masala Powder
Coriander Seeds – 1 Tbsp
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp
Bay Leaf – 2 Nos
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp
Clove – 4 Nos
Red Chili – 4 Nos
To Make Onion & Tomato Paste
Oil – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Garlic – 5 Clove
Onion – 2 Nos Thinly Sliced
Tomato – 3 Nos Chopped
To Make Kadai Paneer
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Butter – 1 Tbsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
Water – 1 1/2 Cups
Fresh Cream – 1 Tbsp
1. Chop Paneer roughly and keep them in a bowl.
2. Roast the whole spices till they turn aromatic
3. Let them cool and grind it to a fine powder
4. Heat some oil in a kadai and fry the paneer pieces
5. Take them out once they are golden brown in color, keep them aside
6. Similarly fry the onion and capsicum wedges and keep them aside
7. To the same kadai add ginger, garlic, onion, tomatoes, salt and saute them well
8. Once they are cooked well, let them cool and grind it to a fine paste
9. In a different kadai, add some oil and add the ground masala paste and some water and bring it to a boil
10. Add salt, chili powder, and the ground masala powder and garam masala
11. Once the gravy thickens and oil separates
12. Add the fried paneer, onion and capsicum wedges and add enough water and close and cook for about 15 mins
13. Finally, add some crushed kasoori methi, add in the fresh cream and turn off the stove
14. Serve the Kadai Paneer hot with some hot phulkas
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.