Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
1½ cups cashewnut powder
1 teaspoon ghee + for greasing
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon liquid glucose
1. Grease a baking tin of 1 cm width with some ghee.
2. Heat sugar in a non-stick pan. Add ½ cup water and bring to boil. Add milk, mix and cook till sugar melts. Discard the scum and cook till it reaches 2-string consistency.
3. Switch off heat, add liquid glucose and ghee and mix well. Add cashewnut powder and mix till well incorporated.
4. Grease your palms with ghee, take a portion of mixture and put into greased baking tin and press. Grease a rolling pin and lightly roll over to level it out.
5. Cover the top with silver varq and set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
6. Cut and serve.
Preparation Time: 40-45 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.