Raw rice – 1 cup
Urad dal – 1/4 cup
Fenugreek – 1/4 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
Grated coconut – 2 tbsp
Jaggery – 1/4 cup
Kandhar Appam in English – https://goo.gl/uoB4vh
Ela Ada Recipe – https://goo.gl/PpY1YL
Ada Pradhaman Recipe – https://goo.gl/Ah59Uw
1. Take a bowl, add 1 cup of Raw rice. Wash it and soak for 2 hours.
2. Take a bowl, add 1/4 cup of Urad dal and 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek. Wash it and soak for 2 hours.
3. Now, grind soaked rice and dal together with little water. Add water gradually and grind to a fine batter.
4. Now, add 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder, 2 tbsp of freshly grated coconut, 1/4 cup of jaggery and mix everything together.
5. Now, pour batter into the hot oil and deep fry on both sides till it turns to brown.
Kandhar Appam is now ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.