Keema Aloo is a delicious and classic recipe made with minced (ground) meat and potatoes.
It’s a humble, yet comforting and delicious recipe. It’s also a one-pot recipe, which means its super easy to make
Keema Aloo goes really well with roti, paratha, naan or boiled rice
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Number of servings: 4-5 persons
Oil – 3 tbsp
Cinnamon – 1 stick
Cardamom – 2
Cloves – 4
Bay Leaf – 1
Onion – 2
Green Chillies – 2
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Tomato – 2 chopped
Mutton Keema – 500 grams
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
#keemaaloo #muttonrecipe #alookeemarecipe
1. Heat oil in a Kadai. Add in all whole spices and let them sizzle.
2. Add in onions and green chillies and cook till golden brown.
3. Add in ginger garlic paste and cook for a min.
4. Add in tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy.
5. Add spice powders and salt, mix well.
6. Add in mutton keema and cook till it is well browned.
7. Add in potatoes and mix well.
8. Add little water. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender.
9. Open the lid and add in coriander leaves and kasuri methi
10. Mix well and serve.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.