Learn how to make Kheema Pav delicious mutton recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar
Enjoy mouth watering Kheema Pav, it is a spicy Indian curry with minced meat and it is served with pav. So watch and learn how to make Kheema pav at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
1/2 kg minced mutton
1 cup shelled green peas
3 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp garam masala pwd
1 bay leaf
2 onions chopped
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
3 – 4 green chillies chopped
2 tomatoes chopped
Salt as required
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 coriander leaves chopped
1/2 cup mint leaves
1/2 cup dill leaves
Pav as required
– In a pan heat some oil and add bay leaves, cumin seeds, onions ,chillies and tomatoes.
– Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and washed minced meat
-Add some salt, fresh green peas and mix it well and add water
– Cover it with the lid for 20 minutes
– Add finely chopped – dill leaves, mint leaves and coriander leaves
– Let it cook for more 30-40 seconds
– Mutton Kheema is ready to be served along with Pav.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.