Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – http://bit.ly/hmvdesc
Inflammation of the middle or outer ear can cause earache. It can be severe and quite painful in certain cases. Watch how you can treat earache using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
• Inflammation of the middle or outer ear
• It can be severe in certain cases
Symptoms to look for:
• Child may keep tugging his ear
• Restless & irritable behaviour
• Covering the ear, due to earache
• Blockage of the Eustachian tube leads to earache
• Blockage occurs due to –
• Cold or other infections
• Collection of fluid behind the ear drum
• Build up of ear wax
Natural home remedy using garlic and mustard oil:
1.Take 2 cloves of garlic
2. Add 2 tsp mustard oil
3. Mix and heat till garlic turns black
4. Allow it to cool
5. Sieve the mixture
5. Put 2-3 drops to the side of the affected ear
• Garlic’s analgesic properties help relieve the pain
Natural home remedy using basil leaves:
1. Crush few basil leaves
2. Press them on a sieve and extract juice
3. Strain the juice using a fine strainer
4. Pour 2 drops of this juice in the infected ear
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.