Chicken Kothu Parotta
Oil – 2tbsp
Onion – 2 medium chopped
Garlic – 5 chopped
Green Chilly – 2 nos
Tomatoes – 2 medium chopped
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Egg – 2 nos
Shredded Chicken and Gravy
1. Take a wide sauce pan (Buy: https://goo.gl/tJY9id) , add oil, onion, garlic, green chili, curry leaves and saute well.
2. Once the onion turns transparent add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, pepper mix all together and saute well.
3. Make a well ( gap ) in the center and push everything to the sides.
4. Pour oil in the center and crack open two eggs.
5. Scramble the eggs after few seconds.
6. Add shredded chicken from the chicken curry.
7. Add shredded parotta pieces.
8. Add chicken gravy from to the mixture.
9. Do not use different chicken gravy and different shredded chicken. Let it be from the same gravy. Because different gravy might spoil the taste.
10. Finally garnish it with some coriander leaves and curry leaves.
The most delicious kothu parotta is ready to taste
Egg Kothu chapati
(Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom pods)
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Green chili – 2 nos chopped
Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 Tsp
Tomato – 2 nos chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Chili powder – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Egg – 5 nos
Chopped Coriander leaves
Ghee – 2 Tsp
1. Roll the chapatis and cut it into thins strips
2. Heat a pan with some oil
3. Add cinnamon, cloves and cardamom pods
4. Add the finely chopped onions and green chilies. Saute it till they are golden brown.
5. Add ginger garlic paste and the finely chopped tomatoes
6. Saute it for about 5 minutes
7. Add turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and stir well
8. Now add the eggs to the mixture and mix everything
9. Add chopped coriander leaves and ground pepper
10. Add the chapati bits while the eggs are still cooking
11. Saute them for about 5 minutes.
12. Add some ghee and turn off the stove.
Chicken Kothu idiyappam
Idiyappam – 6 nos
Egg – 2 nos
Chopped Onion – 2 nos
Chopped Tomato – 2 nos
Green Chili – 3 nos
Turmeric Powder _ 1/4 tsp
Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Chicken Gravy – 1/2 cup
Heat some oil in a pan, add onions and saute
Add green chilies and saute
Add tomatoes and mix well
Add turmeric powder, salt, chili powder, and saute
Add curry leaves and mix
Make a well, crack open the eggs and scramble them
Mix everything together
Add pepper, and shredded chicken and mix well
Chop the idiyappam into small pieces and add it to the pan
Add chicken gravy and mix everything together
Finally, add coriander leaves and serve it hot
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.