1. Chicken Neyyil Vachath
Heat ghee in a pan
Saute shallots in the ghee
Put the crushed dry chilly
Put garam masala
Put the chicken and salt
Cover it and and cook it for 20 min
Put some curry leaves
Serve it hot.
2. Naalumani Pidi
1. Pour some hot water in the rice powder. Make a dough as kozhukatta and stem it in the steamer
2. Heat oil in apan
3. Saute shallots in oil
4. Put some crushed garlic, chopped ginger, split chilly, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt and curry leaves.
5. Strain the pidi from the steamer
6. Put the pidi into it
7. Heat a pan and pour the coconut milk and sugar
8. Add a pinch cardamom powder
9. For thickness put some rice powder.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.