Here is what you’ll need!
MAC AND CHEESE AS MADE BY TERRY CREWS (MACK AND JEEZY)
1 package (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
2 cups cream-style cottage cheese (or small curd)
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
1 egg, lightly beaten
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Paprika, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Cook macaroni “al dente” according to package directions. Drain with cold water.
3. In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cheese, sour cream, egg, and salt. Fold in macaroni.
4. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with coconut oil.
5. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with extra cheese and paprika.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
TFJ030_258 licensed by Warner Chappell
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.