How To Make Chicken Pulao At Home – Popular Chicken Main Course Recipe
Learn how to make Chicken Pulao a popular chicken main course recipe, at home only on Get Curried.
Chicken Pulao is surely a comfort food in the truest sense. This pulao is simple, easy and quick to assemble, its tasty and fills your tummy instantly. Do try this recipe and post your comments below.
½ Kg Chicken
2 tbsp Yogurt
Ginger Garlic Paste
3 Bay Leaf
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Chilli Powder
½ tsp Cumin Powder
1 ½ tsp Garam Masala
2 cups Rice
– To marinate the chicken, in a bowl mix yogurt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice along with the chicken.
– Keep it a side for 30 minutes to an hour.
– In a thick bottom pan, add oil, cumin seeds, bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, green chillies and mix well.
– Add ginger garlic paste, onions, salt to taste along with turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and garam masala.
– Once the masalas are cooked, add tomatoes and the marinated chicken and mix them well.
– Add coriander leaves and cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.
– Add rice and water and cook it for another 10 minutes.
– Mix the pulao well and add coriander leaves.
– Cook it for another 2 minutes and the delicious Chicken Pulao is ready!