Learn how to make Crab Curry at home with chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried
Crab Curry is yummy and easy seafood dish. It is deliciously spicy and coconuty.So watch Masala Trails & learn how to make Crab Curry at home only on Get Curried.
1 cup freshly desiccated coconut
1 ball of tamarind
7-8 cloves of garlic
1 inch piece of ginger
10 – 12 red chillies
½ tsp fenugreek seeds
1 tsp coriander seeds
½ tsp cumin seeds
½ tsp turmeric
1 tsp of mustard seeds
1 thinely sliced onion
2 thinely sliced tomatoes
– Grind together – freshly desiccated coconut, tamarind, garlic,ginger, red chillies, fenugreek seeds,coriander seeds,cumin seeds, turmeric and water and run it into a fine paste
– In a pan add oil then add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onion, salt, tomatoes
Once onion and tomatoes cook add the paste and water and keep stirring
– Cover it with lid on and keep on low flame for 5 minutes
– Add the crabs to it and keep on low flame for 5 minutes
– Add slit green chillies to it.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.