Learn How To Make Fish Cutlets Recipe, a Restaurant Style Recipe of Fish Cutlets, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Fish Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 cup boneless mackerel/Kingfish, steamed
1 cup potatoes, boiled and peeled
½ cup chopped Onion
1 tbsp. Crushed ginger-garlic-green chilli
1 tsp. Garam masala
1 tsp. Red chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
1 tsp. Chaat masala
2 tbsp. Chopped dill leaves/coriander leaves/mint leaves
Salt as required
2 whole egg
1 cup Breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
– Let the steamed mackerel cool down and then debone it with help of a fork.
– In a bowl add the mackerel, potatoes, onions, ginger-garlic-green chilli, turmeric powder, chaat masala, dill leaves, red chilli powder, lemon juice, garam masala, salt, egg, breadcrumbs and mix with light hands.
– Make patties of the mixture as shown in the video.
– Dip the patties in beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs and refrigerate for 15 minutes. (You can also deep freeze these and fry whenever required as they last for a month.)
– Heat oil in a pan and fry until crisp and golden brown on both sides.
– Serve with some tomato ketchup.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.