Learn how to make popular Goan Prawn Curry Recipe that’s absolutely delicious and easy to make at home from our Chef Sneha only on Get Curried.
Goan Prawn Curry, a very simple and easy to make prawn curry that requires less ingredients and less efforts to assemble. Try this popular Goan cuisine and do let us know through your comments!
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
3 Green Chillies
½ Inch Ginger
5-6 Garlic Cloves
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 Cup Coconut Milk
300 gms Prawns
– Heat the oil, add cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger, garlic and finely chopped onions along with salt.
– Mix them well and cook it.
– Add turmeric powder, black pepper powder and finely chopped tomato and mix well.
– Add one cup of coconut milk and stir well.
– Add vinegar and mix well. Cook it for 4 minutes on low flame.
– Add prawns to the gravy and mix it. Cook it for another 4 minutes on low flame.
– Add coriander leaves to the top and switch off the flame.
– Delicious Goan Prawns Curry is ready!