Learn how to make popular Goan Prawn Curry Recipe that’s absolutely delicious and easy to make at home from our Chef Sneha only on Get Curried.
Goan Prawn Curry, a very simple and easy to make prawn curry that requires less ingredients and less efforts to assemble. Try this popular Goan cuisine and do let us know through your comments!
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
3 Green Chillies
½ Inch Ginger
5-6 Garlic Cloves
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 Cup Coconut Milk
300 gms Prawns
– Heat the oil, add cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger, garlic and finely chopped onions along with salt.
– Mix them well and cook it.
– Add turmeric powder, black pepper powder and finely chopped tomato and mix well.
– Add one cup of coconut milk and stir well.
– Add vinegar and mix well. Cook it for 4 minutes on low flame.
– Add prawns to the gravy and mix it. Cook it for another 4 minutes on low flame.
– Add coriander leaves to the top and switch off the flame.
– Delicious Goan Prawns Curry is ready!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.