How To Make Paneer Butter Masala – Popular Veg Main Course Recipe – Curries And Stories With Neelam
Learn how to make Paneer Butter Masala, one of the most popular paneer recipe at home with Neelam only on Get Curried.
Paneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes in Indian Cuisine. The perfect combination of spices and creaminess of its gravy makes it simple, irresistible and versatile to be served with any Indian bread. This will surely satisfy your palate like never before. Try this recipe out and do post your comments.
2 onions puréed
1 1/2 tbsp ghee
2-3 dried red chillies
11/2tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2-3 tomatoes puréed
3 green cardamom pods
1 bay leaf
50 g sticks butter
2 tsp dried fenugreek
1 cup water
2-3 green chillies (optional)
2 tbsp cream
Salt to taste
– Heat ghee in a pan, add red chillies, dry masala and bay leaf.
– Add pureed onions and mix it well.
– Add ginger garlic paste, butter and tomato puree. Cook it well.
– Add turmeric powder, Cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and salt to taste.
– Give it a mix and cook the spices well.
– Add water and cook it well.
– Add slit green chillies, coriander stem and fenugreek leaves.
– Add pieces of panner and mix it well.
– Remove the bay leaf.
– Add fresh cream and give it a mix.
– Butter Paneer Masala is ready!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.