Here’s an easy recipe for the Paneer Ghee Roast. Do try it and enjoy with your friends and family.
Paneer – 200 gms
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Juice of a Lemon
Curd -1/2 cup
Coriander Seeds – 4 tsp
Peppercorns – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Fennel Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chili – 5 nos
Red Chili – 2 nos
Garlic – 3 cloves(chopped)
Ginger – 1 piece(chopped)
Tamarind – 1 small piece
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Onion – 1 no (chopped)
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Powdered Jaggery – 1 tsp
Paneer 65 Recipe: https://goo.gl/C2WVD4
Matar Paneer Recipe: https://goo.gl/3fRvbT
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Firstly, marinate the paneer with lemon juice, salt, and curd
2. Marinate it for about 30 minutes
3. In a kadai, add ghee and roast coriander seeds, pepper, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, kashmiri red chili, red chili. ginger, garlic, tamarind
4. Roast the ingredients and let it cool
5. Grind it to a fine paste
6. In a kadai, add ghee and saute chopped onions
7. Add turmeric powder and the ground paste
8. Mix well and add salt and jaggery
9. Now, add the marinated paneer pieces
10. Cook it till they become thick.
11. Your Paneer Ghee Roast is ready to be served hot.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.