Learn how to make Prawn Cutlets at home with Sneha Nair only on Get Curried.
These Prawn Cutlets are tasty cutlets which can be prepared easily. If you are a prawn lovers, never miss this cutlet recipe. These can be prepared easily as evening snacks on Sundays. Do try and post your comments below.
3 Bread Slice
3 Green Chillies
½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
350 gms Prawn
– Dip bread slice in cold water and grind them in a mixer.
– Heat oil in a pan and add green chillies, ginger garlic paste, onion and salt to taste.
– Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and mix well.
– Add cooked prawns along with coriander leaves and mix well.
– Allow prawns to cool down for 45 minutes.
– In a bowl mix the prawns mixture with lemon juice.
– Shape it round in the form of a cutlet and dust it with white flour.
– Dip the cutlets in egg yolk and bread crumbs.
– Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them.
– Delicious Prawn Cutlets are ready to be served!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.