Learn How To Make Rava Appe Recipe, an Instant Rava Appam Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this popular Breakfast Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Yoghurt
¼ cup water
Salt as required
Pinch of sugar
1 tsp. Jeera
1 small Carrot, grated
4 tbsp. Cauliflower, grated
3 tbsp. Fresh green peas, crushed
¼ tsp. Ginger, grated
Small pinch of baking powder
Ghee for frying in appam chatti
For Curry leaf chutney:-
½ cup coconut, grated
1 clove garlic
2 tbsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. Cumin
½ tsp. Sugar
¼ cup packed curry leaves
– In a bowl mix the vegetables with semolina, curd/yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste, cumin seeds, sugar, green chillies and baking powder.
– Once mixed, add water, salt and mix well and keep aside for 10-12 minutes.
– Brush the Appe Pan with ghee and drop in spoonfuls of the batter in each cavity and cover with a lid.
– With the help of a fork flip over the Appams after 5 minutes and cover and cook again for 5 minutes.
– In a grinder, grind coconut, curry leaves, sugar, green chillies, lemon juice, garlic, salt and water to a paste as per required consistency.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.