Learn How To Make Sindhi Mutton Fry Recipe with Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Sindhi Style Mutton Recipe at your home and let us know how it turned out in the comments section below.
½ kg mutton
3 tbsp raw papaya paste
6 tbsp oil
2 large onions grated
1 tsp ginger and garlic paste each
1 cup yogurt
2 tomatoes pureed
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp cumin and coriander seed powder
1½ tbsp garam masala powder made by grinding 2 green cardamoms, 10 peppercorns, 5 cloves, 1 black cardamom, 1 tsp caraway seeds, 1tsp cumin seeds, ½” cinnamon, 1 tsp aniseeds, 1 bay leaf, 1 star anise, ¼ tsp nutmeg, dried rose petals (optional),
4 green chillies
1 tsp red chilli
Salt to taste
1. Apply the papaya paste to the mutton and leave it for half an hour.
2. Grind all the ingredients mentioned in the garam masala into a fine powder.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions till brown. Then add the ginger and garlic paste and sauté till the raw aroma goes off.
4. Add the mutton and fry till the colour changes.
5. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and add to the mutton and fry till it becomes dry and the oil separates.
6. Add 2 cups of warm water and cover and cook till the mutton is done.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.