1. Mango – 1
2. Rava – 3/4 cup
3. Milk – 1 cup
4. Ghee – 1/2 cup
5. Raisins – Few
6. Cashew nuts – Few
7. Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
8. Sugar – 1 cup
1. Take a pan, add 1 tsp of ghee and rava. Roast the rava till it comes to a golden brown color. And keep it aside.
2. Take a pan, add 1 tsp of ghee, cashew nuts and raisins. Toast them and keep it aside.
3. In the same pan, pour milk, mango pulp (just add how much ever mango pulp you want) and gently add samolina (rava). Mix all together and cook in a low flame.
4. Add sugar and mix it well.
5. Pour ghee, add cashew nuts and raisins.
Luscious mango kesari is ready to serve!
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.