#MangoPudding #Mango #pudding
Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is completely irresistible. Add chopped mango pieces for garnish and serve it chilled.
Mango – 4 Nos
Sugar – 1/4 Cup
Water – 1/2 Cup
China Grass – 5 Gms
Fresh Cream – 1/2 Cup
Milk – 1/4 Cup
1. Peel and cut ripe mangoes
2. Add it into a mixer jar
3. Add sugar and blend it till its smooth
4. Strain and add the mixture to a pan and heat it
5. Meanwhile, boil water and add the china grass
6. Cook till the china grass dissolves completely
7. Strain the china grass into the mango puree
8. Mix everything well
9. Now, add fresh cream and milk and mix everything until well combined
10. Turn off the stove, do not boil the mixture after adding milk
11. Let it sit 2 mins and pour the pudding mixture into individual moulds
12. Let the pudding come to room temperature, cover it with a cling wrap or foil paper
13. Keep the pudding in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight
14. Add some chopped mango pieces for garnish and serve it chilled.
Get more recipes and cooking tips
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting recipes and cooking tips to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.